Thread: [Minicontest] Round 2

Phönixfly is offline <<Phönixfly

Regeln sind nochmals hier nachzulesen!

Letzte Runde hier!

Somit ist der Judge Phönixfly.
    Vor dem Judge postet keiner!!

Diese Runde endet für die Kartenbauer mit ihren Heugabeln am 11.07.08 (wenn Freitag Samstag wird). Bitte vor der Frist nicht beginnen die Karten zu beurteilen!

Ok, beginnen wir mit einer kleinen Geschichte. Wer kennt MtgSalvation? Wer kennt die FCCs dort? Nun ich habe eine Karte für diesen Wettbewerb erstellt und... verloren . Und zwar mit dieser Karte.

Hätte man das besser machen können? Ihr bekommt jetzt nicht exakt die gleiche Aufgabenstellung, aber:

-----------------------------------

Make an instant with Chroma

Judgement:
    Bonus (X/2):
    Not rare/mythic rare - 1 Point
    Converted mana costs not greater than 3 - 1 Point

Balance (X/7): For the balance rubric, I will look for -how well the mana costs fit the card; -if it would break a format (of course thats not good); -how well he will do in "Limited" (since its a C or UC) and how well he fit in in the current T2.

Flavor (X/5): How well the name, flavortext, picture and ability fits together. If the picture works, it will be okay, everyone know how hard it is to find a real good picture. But if there really is an amazing pic, that of course will increase your points .

Creativity (X/6): I am curious how you will make something that I messed up with. I will look how new and interesting the card is. If something is new and very boring, that will get you less points than if the card is very interesting but not farly that new. Also for new cards I consider the new set "Eventide". Make sure you know the cards there, since Chroma is an ability invented there. If you make something very similiar to one of the card there you will get a bad score. This helps!

For each Wording mistake: -0,5 Point. So make sure your wording in the Render & cardtext is right.

(X/20)

--------------------

Ich hoffe mein Englisch kann man verstehen. Sollte etwas unverständlich sein (Venser?) schreibt mir einfach eine PN.

Okay, Judgings:

Hollandfan
    Spoiler:

Venser:
    Spoiler:

Den Minicontest Round 3-Thread eröffne ich dann morgen. Wer es auch immer ist, haltet euch bereit.
    Last edited by Holli; 13.07.2008 at 16:23.
    bis endlich keine Schule mehr ist

Thread Information