Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rebirth

compaqmac is offline Registrierter Benutzer

Default AW: Rebirth

Thing is though, they are scarce if any..Why worry about 1 deck when there are much more dangerous ones in there

skar is offline Falle*N*Meister-Killer

you didnt get the point.

Your deck should be prepared to win against every kind of deck.

Situation:

1st round of a big tournament. You got your chaos-controll-deck and your opponent kills you without the chance of set, because he playes LastTurn. whats then?

And in germany you got no chance with this deck to come to a good position in a tournament here, because there are enough people here, who plays Lastturn decks.

BTW my shiftdeck would also kill your control.
    || Fertig Deckhilfe || Kartenabkürzungen || Schwarze Liste || StrategieForum ||
    || "Ich-Geb-Control-Nen-Tritt-Deck" || Dark Magicans Army || Havez and Wantz ||
    || OneTurn-Shift-Deck || Welcome to the BattleZone ||

Warlord2000 kann momentan nicht online gehen. Wenn ihr mit ihm getauscht habt/ tauschen wollt oder fragen an ihn habt, dann meldet euch bei mir. Ich werde mich dann darum kümmern.
    ----> Hope you will soon be back!!! <----

Quote Originally Posted by skar
    you didnt get the point.

Your deck should be prepared to win against every kind of deck.

Situation:

1st round of a big tournament. You got your chaos-controll-deck and your opponent kills you without the chance of set, because he playes LastTurn. whats then?

And in germany you got no chance with this deck to come to a good position in a tournament here, because there are enough people here, who plays Lastturn decks.

BTW my shiftdeck would also kill your control.
    Alright...First, you never even played me not to mention even see how i run my deck. And your saying you could kill it? Well, that is your oppion. Also do you have stuff in your side deck against lets say a stall deck? In your side deck, you dont plan on having it to beat EVERY deck. You play the majority. If the area is mostly beatdowns, then tsukyomi/bom work. Play chaos, then the usual stuff will work.

Now my ftk deck would destroy your shift deck...What to know why, becuase you wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING. What u think on that..I am trying to be nice and explain it but if u wish to start a flame war, the mods/admin on the board will proablly not tolerate it. All mods/admin are like that.

dont worry, be happy.

I dont want to start a flame war. sorry if you think so, my mistake.

But the problem is, that i see it from the situation here in Germany, and the most decks, i have to battle against, are
    1. Chaos-Control / Yata-Controlls
    2. Beatdown / Last Turn

My deck is prepared to have a Chance against every kind of deck. thats why i told you to put in your side something against these kind of decks. Everbody should know the strenght and also the Limits of his deck. An probably one limit of your deck is a Last-Turn-Deck.

I am sure you could kill my shift with your ftk-deck (wich kind are you playing?).
    An Example:

My shift is most powerfull in LateGame, because at 95% you got no chance to get me in the Yata-Lock. But only in the Late-Game. Shift is realy slow, thats why i got problems with Beatdown-Decks. Thats also why i played in my Side-Deck Goblin Attack Force. to handle pure Chaos-decks a little bit better i got in my Side-Deck Soul-Release and Kycoo. To kick Last-Turn decks i play "Elephant Statue of desaster" and D.D. Designator (its also a good Card against Chaos and Control).

So i hope you understand me know.

Have you ever played against Last Turn decks?

BTW: what is stall-deck?

Warlord2000 kann momentan nicht online gehen. Wenn ihr mit ihm getauscht habt/ tauschen wollt oder fragen an ihn habt, dann meldet euch bei mir. Ich werde mich dann darum kümmern.

That the point. In America, there are hardly any Last Turn Decks. Not saying that we are too good for them, but that is not our style of play. And i am playing Scientist ftk, but could also be a DMOC ftk if i got 2nd and things happen

do you play with a Catapult turtle?

We Called it Turtle-Deck. Ok, your right that i got no chance against your kind of deck with my Shift. i think no one got a Chance to win against a turtle if a Turtle-Gamer can start.

But i am wondering that you say "it not our styl to play!".

But if you are playing an Scientist ftk than it is your stil.

LastTurn did the same like Turtle-decks. You got no Chance to win, because you are not able to do anything.
    But it is a little bit heavier i think, because even if a LastTurn gamer didnt start the Match, there is no Chance to win.

Quote Originally Posted by skar
    do you play with a Catapult turtle?

We Called it Turtle-Deck. Ok, your right that i got no chance against your kind of deck with my Shift. i think no one got a Chance to win against a turtle if a Turtle-Gamer can start.

But i am wondering that you say "it not our styl to play!".

But if you are playing an Scientist ftk than it is your stil.

LastTurn did the same like Turtle-decks. You got no Chance to win, because you are not able to do anything.
    But it is a little bit heavier i think, because even if a LastTurn gamer didnt start the Match, there is no Chance to win.
    FTK Scientist isnt my style, but i just wanted a 2nd deck and that was easy deck to build since the Dark Magicaian of Chaos were hardest things to get. And really, every ftk has a flaw, just got to do the heavy shuffling. When u normally shuffle a deck, 2-3 cards in specific interveals will stay together. If u do the heavy shuffling, it bassically elminates all hope of them having the combo easier.

Yeah also thinks so.

Are there anybody is playing shift in America?

Well, from what i found out, what you called shift decks are our removed from game/play decks. If that is true, then yeah. Again not alot of them, but they are quite more popular then last turn. And generally, most of the pieces are side decked to use against chaos

ferris_mc is offline Chucky!

i´ve a question. are there many guys in america, who play a control or deck-destruction-deck?.
    can you help me to built a good control or deck destruction deck? I think one of these two is my favorite kind of deck. they are not so gut but i like their style
    Meine Havez

Betrüger:Benni, benmann

Ist Euch schonmal aufgefallen, dass die hier Green Day sein könnten? (Okay das könnten auch Blin182 sein aber deren Drummer hat einen anderen Gesichtsausdruck, wenn er spielt)

Punk schlägt Nazi
    :hau:
    Punk schlägt Punk
    <--Punks sehen in echt so aus)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information