Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello, Are there any English Speaking/Typing Members

Herr der Hexen is offline wieder mal back ^^

Default AW: Hello, Are there any English Speaking/Typing Members

Hi, me is from Germany and here chaos domoinates, too, although I hate that cause there are several Decktypes, that ARE better, but because of diverse n00bish random kiddies that play Chaos just for lucking through the tourneys, I get the feeling, everybody play's it -.-
    Decks that are the 5-10% non-chaos are: Burner, Last Turn, Gravekeeper, Shift...
    US-Fertigdeckhilfe .:|:. Deck-Bau-Guide .:|:. Karten-Übersetzer Englisch-Deutsch-Japanisch

Ich grüße: eigentlich das ganze Forum, da dann meine Sig zu groß würde, seid sicher, ihr ständet drin

Proud member of CC

doomgiver Gast

Hello!

From which country in America you originate?

I don't play any special type of deck. I play the game only for fun, with a few card that are cheap and easy to get. Here in my village chaos isn't very popular - the most play decks without any topic, only with monster with an high ATK, and Spell- and Trapcards with a good-loocking image.

By by
    doomgiver

Myxin Sirenleaf is offline The Punisher

Greetings,

there are (sadly) quite a few Chaos decks roaming around, but hopefully there´s a new Banning List coming out which will make them alot weaker so they won´t dominate the game anymore

Myxin Sirenleaf
    @SirAlucard
    Mein Sigbild = Link zu meiner FF ... lesen, bewerten, vergöttern!
    I don't hate God, it's his fan club I can't stand

ahnungslosSE is offline Sale! lets go shopping!

hi
    well i just play against my friend so far, so i can't speak from my one experience. But keeping in mind that we have the same amount of cards here in the german speaking area as you down there in Amerika, i would say there schouldent be a big diffrence. So the best typ of deck is that one wich is constructet the best...actually all depens on the cards you manage to get.
    As you see i can't actually help you with this typ of question but i'm not so sure if you mend the question realy honestly...i could imagine your just trying to do a litel bit small talk...- i wouldn't blame you for that eny way- but if you have any other question fell free to consult me...

as you can see the one thing that i wanted to say is Hallo and to let the Austrians here understand thet they aren't the only ones speaking engilsh the swiss peaple are also abel to do it!!!!!!
    ps: im a greek... an we got ouer 5 gold madel bofor an houer hhhhiiiiii hiiiiii!
    Der wörterkette von Alexo2.0 gehts nicht so gut niemand will was in ihr schreiben
    gerüchte gehen um sie sei zu schwierig!!!

Bin wieder online.. mal kuken ob d' ziet für den einen oder aderen Besuch im forum reicht.. bis dahin..gruss ahnungslosSE

leitner is offline Protect the Light

Hi!

I'm from Italy. I play with a Light-Deck, sometimes with a Warrior-Deck. I think, the most in Germany are playing with Chaos. But here in my neighborhood and in my school there are lots of Burner and Last Turn Decks.

Fan von FinalFantasy
    Einige meiner Zeichnungen:
    Rikku(15), Rikku(17), Tidus(17) (!!Außer Betrieb!!), Alucard, Alucard2, Alucard3, Yugi(DCR), FräuleinPolizistin, Kairi

Ich biete: Im Moment nichts.
    Ich suche: Im Moment nichts.

FinalFantasy-Avatare

00 Schneider is offline Der Kommissar Schneider ist gut.

First: Welcome! I'm very surprised that also User from America are registrated here.
    In Fact, Chaos is very popular in German Decks. But I noticed that a few Member are momentarily building Decks based on Lava Golem, Gravekeeper and so on.

Myself is playing Chaos, too. But I don't do it 'cause it's so powerful. With a big Bag of Luck I'd found a Chaos Soldier in my Booster. I don't have that much good Cards, so I started to build a Deck around this Soldier.

At the Moment I'm collecting some Cards for a Zombie-Deck, maybe I'll get a Vampire Lord in my Darc Crisis-Display... Hopefully...

Uh, well. I hope my English isn't that bad for a real American but my English teacher is content with me... I think so.
    (When you have Time, gimme some help for my Mistakes, please xD)

skar is offline Falle*N*Meister-Killer

Hello boys!

First of all, sorry fpr my bad typing english. I was never so good in school with that.

The other members have answerd your question. My experience is also, that chaos is most played.

But in my opinion shift (or different dimension) is the most powerfull decktype. But it is hard to play and i think thats why it is not so popular.

But wich type is most played in America? also chaos?

BTW: i am from Hamburg/germany
    || Fertig Deckhilfe || Kartenabkürzungen || Schwarze Liste || StrategieForum ||
    || "Ich-Geb-Control-Nen-Tritt-Deck" || Dark Magicans Army || Havez and Wantz ||
    || OneTurn-Shift-Deck || Welcome to the BattleZone ||

Warlord2000 kann momentan nicht online gehen. Wenn ihr mit ihm getauscht habt/ tauschen wollt oder fragen an ihn habt, dann meldet euch bei mir. Ich werde mich dann darum kümmern.
    ----> Hope you will soon be back!!! <----

compaqmac is offline Registrierter Benutzer

Hello. Most people use Chaos or Control decks. I am from texas. Actually Traniox, mentioned the site to me last night. Only reason that i know what button to push becuase i go to a board just like this and i sorta know where things are at. I am from Texas....Stupid College starts again in a week.

00 Schneider is offline Der Kommissar Schneider ist gut.

Unfortunately my school starts in a week, too. But hell, I'm looking towards. I'll get new teacher, half a new class and some people I don't want to see anymore aren't in my class anymore. (I'm sure my last sentence was very bad. But I hope you can understand it?)

Apep is offline ... shocking ...

Quote Originally Posted by compaqmac
    Hello. Most people use Chaos or Control decks. I am from texas. Actually Traniox, mentioned the site to me last night. Only reason that i know what button to push becuase i go to a board just like this and i sorta know where things are at. I am from Texas....Stupid College starts again in a week.
    http://dict.leo.org/
    For translations very good. "Suchen" = "search"
    Just enter the word, you kann look up english and german words in both ways round.
    May help. Good luck.
    Had a bad day ... that's why I don't say anymore.
    Last edited by Apep; 23.08.2004 at 16:43.
    "I've seen some idiots in my life, but you're special."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information